2009-07-14

Embedding Flex Components

Embedded Flex ComponentsOk, so before I start I have to say that the control is not actually embedded, all I managed it to do is get control as an image and apply it as a material to the plane. Click the image to the right to see the demo you can view the source by right clicking the demo. I am working on getting the material to update when the control updates but that may be a while before it is working perfectly, as this is all I need for the project template.

1 comment:

  1. This is quite cool Matt, I can see the possibilities here.
    Have you thought about using a web service (php?) to produce the Visual Brush?
    WolframAlpha produces some nice graphs on the fly, and I know the Google Visualisation toolkit can export images aswell.

    ReplyDelete